Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will oversee all digital marketing channels and online content, as well as being responsible for all inbound marketing, demand generation and marketing funnel optimization for our B2C consumers with a focus on, but not limited to, digital channels as key acquisition routes.
The role requires a high performing, self starting, data and numbers obsessed marketing professional who is comfortable with working under high pressure and with high expectations from management and the company.
- Comfortable with performing under pressure at a relentless pace across multiple product lines
- 5+ years of relevant, proven high performance marketing experience
- Strong communicator and a great team player. Our marketing team is small, tight and high performing and this will be a pivotal role in the team
- Hands on expert in all digital acquisition channels and advanced targeting options including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, SEO, Affiliate marketing
- You revel in taking a scientific approach to marketing, relying on numbers and data to make decisions
- You talk almost exclusively in LTVs, CTRs, CPCs, ROI, conversion rates and event-based marketing
- Comfortable managing marketing budgets and spend
- Excellent systems thinker and marketing problem solver with a strong eye for strict conventions and detail
- Relentlessly obsessed with improving optimisation throughout the entire user flow
- Experience in high growth startups, Fintech, Proptech etc very much preferred
- You have a product mindset when it comes to marketing and developing products and solutions
- You are customer obsessed and want every customer to have the best experience when interacting with everything you produce and the product as a whole
Tools we use everyday
You’ll need to be an expert, or at least really comfortable with using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Excel, Google Data Studio, Moz / SEMRush, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Ads console, Facebook ads, Facebook Ads leadgen forms, Zapier, Wordpress, Intercom, Salesforce, possibly a bit of Mailchimp.
- Daily management, optimisation and reporting on all key digital acquisition channels
- Ownership of all digital marketing channels including content, the website and SEO
- Effectively managing marketing spend on a daily basis.
- Analysis and reporting on key marketing activities, daily, weekly, or as needed.
- Drive key business metrics including leads and opportunities.
- Execute on the marketing strategy set by you and the VP of marketing
- Manage and optimise key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, lead-generation forms etc.
- Take full ownership of all website marketing assets including the website, various product funnels and SEO and PPC landing pages
- Competitive analysis and reporting
- Manage all data inputs so we have a clear picture of the entire marketing machine
- Optimise automation flows, primarily with Zapier and Intercom (we also use Salesforce).
- Manage, mentor and develop less experienced members of the team into top performing marketers.