Who are we?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage advisors to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
OneDome Financial Services is the Mortgages and Protection arm of OneDome, working in conjunction with one of the UK’s leading Mortgage networks and tasked with building a delightful Mortgage and Protection experience for our consumers, and Estate Agent partners.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an ambitious and technologically savvy Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join our newly formed Financial Services business as an early hire. You will primarily be responsible for advising consumers through their mortgage and protection journey.
Helping consumers find the right mortgage and where appropriate, protection products to suit their needs.
- Completing Mortgage Fact Finds to identify the client’s requirements and providing appropriate advice and a recommendation in order to secure the business.
- Ensuring sales are conducted according to sales process and compliance requirements.
- Working with our Product, Design and Engineering teams to continually improve our digital product.
- Supporting customers who ask questions via our platform.
- Feedback to Business Owners about business performance.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Track record of success as a telephone-based Mortgage and Protection Advisor in a leading advisory business or working with Estate Agents in-branch (bonus points for both).
- Excellent communications skills and a confident telephone manner are essential.
- Understanding of the consumer, estate agent and conveyancer pain points in the mortgage process and a desire to fix them.
- Experience working in a tech-environment (e.g. fintech, proptech) or a demonstrable interest in technology or in working in a technology start-up.
- Ability to adhere to the high standards required of a regulated environment to deliver the best customer outcomes.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and excellent attention to detail, along with a high motivation to continual professional development.
- A robust attitude towards challenges and not afraid to get your hands dirty and into the detail.
- CeMAP Level 3 qualified.
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date.
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- An innovative, game-changing product.
- Great central London location.
- Refreshments - help yourself to fresh fruit, healthy snacks, proper coffee, dozens of different types of tea and refreshments.