Who are we?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is to change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
As a Customer Success Manager in OneDome you are responsible for customer adoption, retention, and satisfaction for a specific book of accounts. You will be on-boarding and building out success plans with new and existing customers to ensure they achieve their business goals and maximise value from their investment in the OneDome platform.
You will interact with customers daily to build relationships, drive adoption, provide awareness to all available OneDome resources, ensure on-time subscription renewals, and uncover growth opportunities. Ultimately, you'll be the customer's trusted advisor and advocate to ensure customer success within the UK Residential Property market.
What you will be doing?
- Proactively manage relationships with around 100 accounts to maintain overall customer health
- Drive usage and adoption to ensure a customer’s success
- Perform onboarding activities and product training post-purchase
- Maintain a deep understanding of OneDome's platform and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure the goals are being met
- Act as point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations
- Identify new sales opportunities (up-sell or cross-sell) through customer engagements and communicate to Business Development team
What skills and experiences do you need?
- You have flawless English language ability
- An ability to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the business product, being comfortable leveraging our systems and databases
- You have great customer empathy, proven persuasion ability, and can guide and reassure, whilst always acting with integrity
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- You can ‘translate’ between technical and non-technical teams, and can empathetically communicate a customer’s pain to internal OneDome teams.
- You know your way around presentations, from inception to delivery
- You have high emotional intelligence and problem-solving abilities
- 1-3 years experience supporting and on-boarding customers
- Experience in proptech or legaltech industries
- Good knowledge of Salesforce and analytics platforms like PowerBI
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary and generous share options
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in Central London