Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
As a key member of an agile and versatile team, you design, build, test, deploy and maintain scalable and complex cloud based software solutions. You will be closely working with product manager, designers and frontend engineers.
What will you be doing?
- Design and build modern, scalable, distributed cloud-based microservices using Java, Spring Cloud and other cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop prototypes quickly and create robust production applications.
- Be responsible for your code from design to deployment and test.
- Cooperate with frontend engineers to create the most efficient APIs.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Coding skills in at least two of the following languages (extensive experience with one): Java, Scala, Go, Python or similar high-level languages.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented paradigms and patterns.
- Experience with RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases.
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol and networking.
- Hands on experience with Linux and basic shell scripting.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Experience with developing for cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Good understanding of event-driven, pub-sub and message queue/broker designs.
- Experience with Spring Framework (incl. Core, Boot, MVC, Cloud).
- Understanding of containerised environments (Docker), continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary
- Cutting edge tech stack (view on StackShare)
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in Central Kiev