Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
You will be responsible for liaising with the press and managing the distribution of news releases across both B2B and B2C channels. You will also coordinate and execute the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This role offers total immersion into a fast-moving proptech business and you will work closely with key members of staff, external partners and agencies in order to gain a complete view of the industry. This role will be instrumental in increasing our public profile and gaining visibility for our brand.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in the planning, development and implementation of our PR strategy;
- Liaising with, and answer enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations;
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media and analyse coverage;
- Streamline company social media accounts ensuring uniform content and tone of voice;
- Increase interaction and following across channels by engaging with our audience;
- Manage our monthly social media, editorial, marketing and blogging calendar
- Keep up-to-date with industry news via key influencers and the trade and national press.
- Attend key events to film, photograph and live feed.
- Upload and manage company blog posts
- Assess the benefits of new or unused channels to the company
- Understand and monitor social media analytics and report website statistics.
- Use tools to measure our influence for future content.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for writing both short and long copy
- Knowledge of key social media tools, and with Microsoft Office products,
- A passion for marketing, communications, and shaping brand reputation.
- Consistently demonstrates our values of collaboration, ambition and a drive for results in your personal approach to work.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and excellent attention to detail, along with a high motivation to learn.
- Calm under pressure
- A robust attitude towards challenges
- Ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- GCSE English (A-C) or equivalent
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary and generous share options
- Private Healthcare including 50% discount on gym membership
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Great central London location
- Refreshments - Help yourself to fresh fruit, healthy snacks, proper coffee, dozens of different types of tea and refreshments.