Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their entire property journey, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
The Inside Sales Associate will be a high-energy and self-driven individual with some knowledge of the property sector. This person will be tasked with generating sales and achieving maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
So, if you are an ambitious salesperson and looking for a new, exciting opportunity where you can put your skills and experience to the test, learn some new things and help build one of the most exciting Proptech businesses of a generation, please get in touch.
What will you be doing?
- Researching and prospecting new customers as well as progressing existing opportunities.
- Identify key decision makers and develop strategic relationships by understanding their complex business challenges and becoming a trusted advisor.
- Cultivate relationships to encourage referenceable customers, with the primary focus to acquire new business from prospecting to closure.
- Manage client & prospect meetings and follow-up all meetings as necessary and within agreed timeframes.
- Generating and increasing revenues through sales to new customers via outbound telesales (including cold-calling) and client facing activity.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity.
- Prepare for and participate in team meetings that will review performance, share ideas and initiatives, communicate objectives and agree plans.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Be highly motivated by financial reward and winning new contracts.
- Have a high level of self-motivation and be able to consistently hit monthly targets.
- Clear and confident telephone manner - this is key.
- Be quick thinking and able to competently handle objections.
- Competitive nature with real drive to be the highest performing salesperson.
- Be confident, well presented and have good negotiation skills.
- Be able to adapt and grow within a fast paced and changing environment.
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner and achieving sales targets.
- Sales experience, ideally telesales.
- Prior experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software.
- Experience with selling SaaS (software-as-a-service) products.
- Ability to learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies.
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary and generous share options
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in Central London
- Career progression