Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
You are highly technical cloud computing security expert with whom DevOps is second nature. You will be enabling a secure and reliable foundation for OneDome's critical applications in AWS, working closely with our software developers.
What will you be doing?
- Hardening our critical AWS infrastructure components.
- Design and implement threat detection, security assessment, continuous security and compliance monitoring systems.
- Documenting all security related and other infrastructure improvements in CloudFormation/Terraform.
- Design and build monitoring and alerting infrastructure.
- Cooperate with software engineers to build security, monitoring/alerting into the development life-cycle.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Understanding of application security and industry standards and best practices (e.g. ISO27001).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) security models and best practices.
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages such as Python, Bash or Go.
- Hands on experience with monitoring/alerting tools such as Prometheus and Grafana.
- Knowledge of AWS CIS benchmarks for infrastructure assessment.
- Understanding of security tools including AWS GuardDuty, Macie, Inspector or open source alternatives.
- Experience with deploying logs analysis platform such as ELK.
- Experience with distributed tracing and APM tools based on open standards such as OpenTracing/OpenAPM.
- Experience with Jenkins security configuration and security plugins such as OWASP ZAP.
- Hands on experience with deploying Kubernetes, knowledge of AWS EKS.
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary
- Cutting edge tech stack (view on StackShare)
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in Central Kiev