Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
As part of the product team in the tech startup, you’ll be the at the heart of the company activity. The core focus of this entry level role will be supporting the product managers with complex research and analysis - defining and analysing the complex problems on the business automation and customer experience sides using face to face interviews and variety of tools, and creating product specifications (user stories, data mapping, flow diagrams, good old spreadsheets, mockups and other product artefacts) to be fed into software development process.
The role will also include desktop research, market studies and feasibility analysis for the new initiatives supporting product and business model innovation.
This role is an opportunity to get into a rapidly changing industry which provides a diverse, challenging and exciting environment to grow into either a Product Manager or a Senior Business Analyst position while learning from the highly experienced team of product and business leaders.
What will you be doing?
- Assist current team of product managers with analysing the business processes of OneDome B2B service providers in a variety of property related industries
- Support analysis of customer behaviour using a variety of tools and help drive product improvements based on data insights
- Conduct market research and competitive benchmarking across various product propositions in the wider product portfolio
- Create, document and present product feature specifications
- Aid the product team in their regular activities: product design, planning, reviews, daily stand-ups, grooming backlogs, tracking product roadmaps, updating relevant business stakeholders etc.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Analytical mind set with the ability to collect and draw insights from various data points
- Confident communicator with strong presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a cross functional environment with many stakeholders, including off-shore tech delivery centre (based in Kiev, Ukraine)
- 2:1 (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Finance, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field is desired
- Any experience with software development projects is a huge plus
- Be naturally driven and inquisitive
- Think globally and enjoy working in the multi-cultural environment
- Either have experience at or want to dive headfirst into a fast-paced start-up environment
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Be able to formulate and communicate complex concepts in simple language
- Have a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary and generous share options
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in Central London