Who we are?
- Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labor-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is changing this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
- With offices in London and Kyiv, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
- Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
You will be involved in:
- Participate in the development of our products from requirements to deployment and beyond;
- Technical assistance;
- Optimizing interface for speed and best user experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of PHP;
- Familiarity with Symfony Framework;
- SQL knowledge (MySQL);
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery;
- Spoken English.
Good to have:
- Understanding of networking and browsers
- Good sense of humor;
- Want to be part of a high growth startup company with global ambitions;
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team player.