Who are we?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is to change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kyiv, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
You will be involved in:
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture;
- Assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements;
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual; processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Web scraping;
- Implement NLP Models;
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance;
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications;
- Being responsible for your code from design to deployment and test.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Commercial development experience;
- Practical knowledge of Python;
- Experience with relational SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL databases;
- Solid understanding of software development principles and best practice;
- Good working knowledge of English.
- Good sense of humor;
- Passion for startups, innovation and technology;
- Want to be part of a high growth startup company with global ambitions;
- Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems;
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team player.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with R;
- Experience with Microservice architecture and Docker;
- Data Science experience.
Being a member of OneDome Team means:
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skill;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 20 paid sick leaves;
- Paid English classes with a native speaker;
- Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences
- Corporate library;
- The entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company;
- Refreshments - help yourself to fresh fruit, proper coffee, dozens of different types of tea and refreshments;
- Unlimited good mood and support.