Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
We’re looking for a product manager to work alongside our VP of Product managing our growing B2B products. From day one you will have ownership of your products, and be responsible for the full product management process, from the long term vision through to the short term priorities.
You will be part of a cross functional team of developers and a designer who are focused on helping transform the way people buy and sell properties, focusing on the experience of estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers who use OneDome. You will be focused on revolutionising the speed, transparency and communication our B2B users are able to provide to their clients and other relevant parties involved in a property transaction via a set of task management and communication tools, automated processes and a range of 3rd party integrations.
The products have signs of product market fit, and your role will be drive their growth while ensuring they stay aligned with the OneDome platform and our other products. As these products are successful, you will also be involved in the launch of products in new B2B verticals.
What will you be doing?
- Own all aspects of product development for our B2B products
- Help define goals for the product then be responsible for achieving them
- Work closely with our B2C product team to ensure alignment between the B2B and B2C experiences
- Represent your users by developing a great understanding of what they need from your products
- Work closely with a team of engineers and designers to ensure a shared understanding of the product strategy, priorities and great execution
- Own a testing backlog and, where possible, implement tests using Google Optimize
- Use Google Analytics and your SQL skills (we’ll teach you them if you don’t have them already) to understand exactly what is making your products tick
- Ensure that the whole business understands your products, their performance, long term strategy and short term priorities
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years product management experience at a startup or growing business working on B2B products
- An understanding of what it takes to build great products in the task management, workflow or CRM space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both technical and non technical audiences
- An understanding of how to use the critical elements of agile and lean to make the best possible product
- Good analytical skills, with experience analysing user behaviour and product performance
- The ability to deal with the chaos, uncertainty and pressure of a rapidly growing startup
- A track record of producing great products with limited resources
Nice to haves
- Experience in the FinTech, LegalTech or PropTech industries
- An understanding of design, especially UX
- Experience of the UK property market
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Generous share options
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in central London, between Westminster and Victoria
- Free coffee, tea (more flavours than you could shake a stick at), fruit, snacks and even the odd lunch