Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
You will be driving one of the core products. You will manage your product goals, contribute to product strategy and bring those together to help our users successfully navigate our products. You will be extremely entrepreneurial, customer focused and have a sound technical understanding. You will be collaborating closely with the commercial aspect of the business on one side, and with designers and engineers on the other, to build world class products.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2+ years product management or similar (BA, PO) experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and products
- Experience building and launching SaaS products in FinTech, LegalTech or PropTech industries.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Experience with mobile
- Experience in working with SCRUM and remote teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary and generous share options
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in Central London