Who are we?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is to change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
As a member of our customer service team, you will be the first point of contact for many of our customers. You’ll be a helping hand to our customers at all of the critical steps of their home moving journey: From choosing the best estate agent, conveyancer and Broker for their move to helping them move into their dream property.
As an active member of the team, you’ll have plenty of scope and opportunity to impact the direction of our product and ensure the team understands our customers’ needs.
At OneDome, we ensure that homeowners can relax knowing that the sale of their largest financial asset is in safe hands and homebuyers can find, purchase, and move into their dream property.
What you will be doing?
- Contact Homeowners and Home Buyers who have signed up to our service via the telephone and live chat
- Help our customers identify the best services for their particular property needs and shed light on the different moving parts of the property process
- Be a trusted advisor for our customers guiding them through the process of putting their property needs first
- Take pride in offering a great customer service experience
What skills and experiences do you need?
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc degree (or equivalent practical experience).
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the business product, being comfortable leveraging our systems and databases
- Great customer empathy and proven persuasion skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- High emotional intelligence and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in dealing with a range of different people
- A desire to act with integrity and be a trusted advisor - putting the needs of the customer first
- Ability to not take rejection personally and the resolve to use it as an opportunity to improve
- Hunger and willingness to learn in a rapidly evolving business
- Sales, customer service or account management experience
- Experience in the property sector
- Experience in the hospitality sector
- £20,000 - 25,000 Salary (depending on experience)
- generous share options
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in Central London