Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
As a key member of an agile and versatile team, you are responsible for ultimate customer experience through designing and maintaining automated tests and performing exploratory and other types of testing. You will be closely working with product manager, designers and frontend and backend engineers.
What will you be doing?
- Analyzing product requirements, creating and aligning test and measurement approaches with developers and product owners
- Be customer champion owning ultimately delivered outcome
- Build and cultivate cross-functional relationships with peers in engineering, product, design and support
- Proactively suggesting process automation and improvements
- Identify quality weaknesses, suggest solutions and drive/initiate change
- Contributing to Continuous Delivery by working with developers on improving test automation
What skills and experience do you need?
- Experience of planning, executing and validating tests across the full test spectrum – functional, non-functional, regression, integration, etc.
- Curiosity which drives exploration of cases other haven't thought about
- Good understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP and REST APIs
- Understanding of agile development and testing practices
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium
- Knowledge of BDD, Cucumber/Spec and Git is desirable
- Hands on experience with cross-platform, cross-browser and mobile testing
- Good working knowledge of Linux shell and commands
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary
- Cutting edge tech stack (view on StackShare)
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in Central Kiev