Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior designer who wants to develop their existing skills by working with senior staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for day-to-day campaign assets, as well as inputting into the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be advantageous in helping us produce the best work possible.
Communication is a big part of the job, so the junior designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
What will you be doing?
Adhering to brand guidelines, your work will cover all channels including digital, experiential, and print:
- Digital projects include design, artworking and execution of assets for our website, email and web banners social media campaigns, presentations and more
- Traditional print projects include the creation and application of layouts of marketing collateral including banners, event stands, print adverts, leaflets, brochures, packaging and more
- Imagery – source imagery for marketing collateral, photo manipulation and editing maintaining an image database of all visual assets; assist in the design and execution of our brand photoshoots
Your goal will be to create commercially viable designs that capture and promote our company vision whilst:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing design ideas
- Communicating with senior team members and incorporating feedback
- Taking briefs and pitching creative ideas for new projects
- Liaising effectively with agencies, suppliers and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Presenting creative work to relevant stakeholders
What skills and experience do you need?
- BA (hons) degree in graphic design or similar
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Graphic Designer
- The ability to turn creative ideas into commercially viable designs
- A portfolio showcasing traditional and digital design highlighting your typographic skills and understanding of design principles (submit with your application)
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are a must)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, work proactively and independently, and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art or other relevant subject
- Experience in designing for a fast-growth business.
- Commercial acumen
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary and generous share options
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Great central London location
- Refreshments - Help yourself to fresh fruit, healthy snacks, proper coffee, dozens of different types of tea and refreshments.
- Private healthcare
- Books - If you need to get a book on a subject that is related to work, we'll get it, you can read it and then we will add it to our library