Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
As a frontend engineer, you will specialize in building responsive, elegant and scalable web applications with modern tech stack. You will be closely working with product manager, designers and backend engineers.
What will you be doing?
- Develop modern web frontend application using React and other cutting-edge technologies.
- Be responsible for your code from design to deployment and test.
- Optimise interface for speed and best user experience.
- Cooperate with backend engineers to create the most efficient API.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Experience building complex, well structured, single page web apps
- Fluency with HTML, CSS and responsive interface composition
- Hands on experience with REST APIs
- Understanding of networking and browsers
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience with one or more frameworks such as React, Redux, Vue, Angular or similar
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
- Experience with BEM methodology and CSS pre-processing frameworks such as SASS or LESS
- Coding skills in one of the following languages: PHP, Ruby, Python, Java
- Experience of product development in consumer-focused or SaaS companies
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary
- Cutting edge tech stack (view on StackShare)
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in Central Kiev