Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labor-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is changing this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kyiv, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
You will be involved in:
- Developing modern web frontend application using React and other cutting-edge technologies;
- Being responsible for your code from design to deployment and test;
- Optimizing interface for speed and best user experience;
- Cooperating with backend engineers to create the most efficient API.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience building complex, well structured, single page web apps;
- Knowledge of React;
- Fluency with HTML, CSS, and responsive interface composition;
- Hands on experience with REST APIs;
- Understanding of networking and browsers;
- Good working knowledge of English.
Good to have:
- Experience with Bootstrap 4;
- Knowledge of Vue;
- Using build tools like Webpack.
- Good sense of humor;
- Passion for startups, innovation, and technology;
- Want to be part of a high growth startup company with global ambitions;
- Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems;
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team player.
Being a member of OneDome Team means:
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skill;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 20 paid sick leaves;
- Paid English classes with a native speaker;
- Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences
- Corporate library;
- The entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company;
- Refreshments - help yourself to fresh fruit, proper coffee, dozens of different types of tea and refreshments;
- Unlimited good mood and support.