Who are we?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
You will be responsible for UX and UI of our mortgage product, closely working with product manager and engineers to deliver beautiful, accessible and easy-to-use designs.
What will you be doing?
- Own product design life-cycle: conducting user research, mapping out customer journeys, designing user flows, creating prototypes, user testing, high fidelity designs of interface and interactions to bring the product to life.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly identify if it’s viable as well as building fine-grained details of interactions.
- Participate in design reviews to ensure we are creating delightful experiences across all of our products.
- Contribute to OneDome’s Design System, making sure that designs are consistent and coherent across products as a whole.
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 3 years experience designing and shipping digital products/systems (not just websites)
- Experience in designing for a range of platforms (desktop, mobile and other devices)
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed visual design.
- Proficient with visual and interaction design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure and Adobe Suite.
- Ability to communicate designs with rationale behind your decisions.
- Excellent self-starter who can collaborate and work closely with the development team.
- Passionate about all things design ranging from UX and technology trends.
- Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Competency with HTML/CSS and ability to work within a highly technical environment, as well as good understanding of technical requirements and limitations.
- Experience with designing SaaS products
- Experience with fintech, legaltech or proptech industries
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary and generous share options
- Private Healthcare including 50% discount on gym membership
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Great location in Central London
- Refreshments - help yourself to fresh fruit, healthy snacks, proper coffee, dozens of different types of tea and refreshments