Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their entire property journey, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What’s the purpose of your role?
- You will be responsible for delivering regular and ad-hoc analysis of internal and external data sources at the direction of various internal heads such as the CEO, Director of Operations, VP of Product, VP of Marketing, etc.
- Whilst the deliverables of this role will typically be fairly consistent in type – reporting – you will gain exposure to most areas of the business.
What will you be doing?
- The nature of the role will require some flexibility in the specific type of analysis you will be conducting, but examples include:
- Creating, maintaining and systemising regular internal reports about business performance, for example Sales performance or progress against OKRs
- Conducting market analysis of external competitors or the competitive landscape.
- Creating reports and dashboards to display data – for example in Salesforce.
- The role may naturally include an element of data gathering/cleansing/preparation before you are able to effectively perform the analysis.
- We welcome new ideas about how to improve what we do – you will be expected and encouraged to find better ways of doing things or ways of working.
What skills and knowledge will you have?
- You will be naturally numbers and data orientated – you may be an engineer, data scientist, mathematician or economist by training.
- You will have a strong interest in start-ups generally and will have done your research on common internal structures, challenges and processes in start-ups – for example OKRs.
- You will have experience of, or be prepared to rapidly learn the following:
- Excel (ability to manipulate data using pivot tables, VLOOKUP etc. as a minimum)
- CRMs (we use Salesforce)
- Google Analytics (or similar).
How will you be measured?
- You will be measured against your ability to deliver the projects you are given in the agreed time against the requirements given.
How will you be supported?
- You will report to the Director of Operations
- You will receive a fortnightly 1-2-1 to review your progress and development.
What will your working arrangements be?
- We are open to either a full-time or part-time arrangement and can also consider flexible/remote-working. You must however be able and prepared to work in our office at least once a week.