Who are we?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the B2B marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
You will be responsible for liaising with the press and managing the distribution of news releases across both B2B and B2C channels. You will also coordinate and execute the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
This role offers total immersion into a fast-moving proptech business and you will work closely with key members of staff, external partners and agencies in order to gain a complete view of the industry. This role will be instrumental in increasing our public profile and gaining visibility for our brand.
What will you be doing?
- Generate new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Drive site traffic through a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Build relationships with key industry partners to grow awareness of our offering
- Work with the relevant product teams to build campaigns around new feature launches
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Work with specialist copywriters to build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Keep up-to-date with industry news via the trade and national press and influencer relationships.
- Organise our attendance at key events including all collateral and operational requirements.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5-10 years’ experience in a fast-paced marketing role
- SaaS marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to build, develop and manage end-to-end campaigns
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers.
- Consistently demonstrates our values of collaboration, ambition and a drive for results in your personal approach to work.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and excellent attention to detail, along with a high motivation to learn.
- Calm under pressure
- A robust attitude towards challenges
- Ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Post-graduate marketing qualification an advantage
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary and generous share options
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Great central London location
- Refreshments - Help yourself to fresh fruit, healthy snacks, proper coffee, dozens of different types of tea and refreshments.
- Books - If you need to get a book on a subject that is related to work, we'll get it, you can read it and then we will add it to our library