Who we are?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What's the opportunity?
We believe that the best working environment is characterised by freedom, respect, and ambitious goal setting. You will be part of top notch sales team but responsible for your own pipeline, being a supportive teammate, and helping your colleagues when necessary.
What will you be doing?
Your role is to evangelise OneDome’s vision as well as the suite of products that empower it to prospective customers and partners. This includes the following:
- Getting new customers on-board: from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Pitch new business opportunities through inbound and outbound leads
- Build and manage relationships with prospects and partners across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities within the UK market
- Demonstrate the product via online sales presentations and face to face
- Represent the brand at events, roadshows and other fora
What skills and experience do you need?
The most important things are your personality, drive and ‘buy in’ to our products. To be the right person for this role, you should be:
- Action-oriented, driven, positive and customer focused
- Result orientated and proactive
- Ambitious and demonstrate a high activity level
- Focused on achieving your goals and KPIs
- Excited about sales and the customer contact
- Believe in what we do
We expect you to:
- Speak English as a first language or at an equivalent level
- Thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Have a proven sales experience preferably within a Saas environment and ideally within the Estate Agency, Conveyancing or Finance sectors
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy engaging with new potential customers
- Competitive - enjoy being on the top of the leader board
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary and generous share options
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in Central London